Wednesday, March 24, 2010




OK, so much has happened!



Last blog we had wiring. Over that went the insulation (I used one which wass both temprature and sound insulating, so that I won't be disturbing anyone working late at night..)



I couldn't believe it when they delivered it, about 30 bags it seemed like, and each bag bigger than me! (the garage was full!)



But it all went in and the difference...AMAZING. I can't describe how strange it is for the shed to feel, well, indoors? Its quet inside and the temperature is kept just slightly cooler than outside. Even in those last couple of hot days we've had!

You can also see in the photos that the walls are going up too! This is a much lengthier process than I ever realized. The Gyprock goes up, then all joins, nails, and seams need to be plastered! this is to create a seamless effect. Glenn takes this process very seriously and is quite passionate about a high standard of finnish on his walls.

1 comment: